Friday, August 15, 2008

"You're My Bestfriend"

When I was in the dark

you were there as my light

you gave me shine and bright

that makes me alright


When I was sad and alone

you were there to comfort

you gave me glad and happiness

to fulfill my loneliness


When I was on the storm

you were there as my Shepherd

you make me out of wrong

And gave me home for my shelter

When there's almost no chance

you gave me your hands

to hold tight on the rope

you gave me strength of hope


So I'm thanking God

for the guardian I've had

for the angel He gave

for the protector he make


For the time you spent

for the thoughts we shared

for the care of a friend

the "best" and my "true" friend.

This is his poem to me. He gave it to me in a train during our college years 2002-2003. It was so amazing to accept a poem so after receiving this poem, I made a poem as a response to this. So funny!

No comments: