Friday, August 15, 2008

When It is Too Late...



When was the last time we saw each other?

That was the time when you're always there;

Happy to be with when were together,

Promised to keep our friendship last forever.


When was the last time you cared for me?

That was the time when you're my bestfriend;

You taught me how to live simple and free,

The greatest ever my life had happened.


When was the last time you called me enemy?

That was the time when we're both angry;

I thought we've finished to resolve this already,

But why this incident always bothered my memory.


When was the last time I asked you a question?

That was the time when I was confused;

I tried oral and written communication,

But you regret all I had to use.


When was the last time you forgot my name?

That was the time when you sent back my letters

What's wrong did I've done you, for me to blame,

I didn't expect this could happened in us.


When was the last time I eagerly waited?

That was the time I wanted our friendship to be healed,

But as what you've stated,

The best thing to do, expect the unexpected.


When was the last time I'm your bestfriend?

That was the question I wanted to know,

And when was the last time you had a bestfriend?

When was the last time...when it is too late.?


That was the poem I made to my 4th year High School bestfriend. That was the time I want to know if I am his bestfriend too. He answered he didn't. Sad but true!!!

No comments: