Friday, August 15, 2008

A JOY to Remember



A JOY to Remember... is my first ever video made to the one who is so close to my heart... Ms. Maryjoy Ocampo. This is my birthday gift and also a graduation gift to her (pinagsabay ng panahon!).

Maryjoy Ocampo (at the left) with her bestfriend Armila

She's my classmate during our technician years in our campus( 2000-2003), the bestfriend of my ex-girlfriend and my co-worker in manufacturing company. There's one thing that I want to reveal to her but I don't have any strength to say directly to her. The message is there behind the video and I know that she feels, understands and know it but I didn't see any sign that she really likes what I've done. I have a feeling that she doesn't love me too and I know that she will break my heart and after that our friendship will never be the same again just like what happened to my ex-girlfriend. I don't know what happened but I fall in love to her. When my girlfriend broke up, she had helped me to move on and to realize the beauty of life. It's really hard to keep a secret especially when it comes to your heart but I try to keep it as long as I can, or maybe, I will practice to stay away from her to remove this heart feelings. There are lots of questions and ideas that banged my heart and puzzled my mind that sometimes made me like a crazy human until I come up a solution to this problem.... to kill this damn heart feelings. So now I started to accept it as one of her good friends, which is what she has done to me before.

No comments: